Passwords are especially difficult for you to remember. Do you have any options? You do not have to worry, I will show you how to reset Acer Laptop without a password for a factory reset.
This guide provides four simple steps for resetting your Acer laptop without a password. All you need is a little technical expertise.
How to Reset an Acer Laptop to Factory Settings without a Password
The following guide will show you four ways to reset your laptop.
Whether you have Windows 7/8/8.1 or Windows 10, a factory reset is needed for your Acer laptop or you want to factory reset from the boot menu. This is a step-by-step guide.
What is the procedure for resetting an Acer laptop with an installation or repair disk?
Only a Windows installation disk or repair disk is needed for this method. Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 8.1 can be installed using this technique. Just download an iso file if you don’t have your windows key. You’re good to go.
Here’s how you can reset your Acer laptop with the installation disk or repair disk
- Select the boot option with Windows from the boot menu after you insert the installation or repair disk in your laptop.
- You’ll have a windows setup on your screen. Click Next to proceed.
- Choosing either “Install a Window” or “Repair your Computer” will be your choice here.
- Select/click on “Repair your Computer” at the bottom left.
- Then, click on “Troubleshoot”.
- Once you have done that, click “Reset this PC” on the next screen.
- On the following screen, click on “Remove Everything”.
- Determine which operating system you want to remove.
- Select the drive in which Windows has already been installed.
- Here, you will see two options, “Just Remove my File” and “Full Clean the Drive”.
Select one of the options and then click “Reset” in the bottom right.
Does Acer Factory Reset without a Disk prevent Windows 10 from logging in?
The Acer laptop can rest without a disk; what are the options? Can it be factory reset if it has Windows 10 installed?
Don’t worry, there is an answer for you. Check out these steps to factory reset Windows.
- To create a password-protected rest disk, first download a tool.
- Put it on a USB drive after you download it and set it up on another computer.
- Connect the USB drive to your Acer laptop.
- Use the “password reset disk” to start the laptop.
- Then choose the option to remove the password.
- Your laptop will restart and you are good to go.
Resetting Acer Laptops with Simple Keys in 5 Seconds
The easiest and quickest way to factory reset your laptop without an installation or repair disk.
- Your laptop should be restarted.
- Press “Alt+F10” at the same time.
- When the options appear, choose “Boot”.
- Choose “Troubleshoot” from the list.
- A “Restart this PC” option will appear.
- Select “Remove Everything” to restart your PC.
- When the PC restarts, wait for the windows installation to finish.
Restore the system to its original state – factory reset
If your laptop; Acer doesn’t start normally, try this method. Factory resetting is a simple procedure.
Press “Alt+F10” together as soon as your laptop restarts. You will see a screen that says “Restore”-click on it.
There are three options on the screen:
- Restore the system to its factory default state
- by clicking on the button
- Reinstall Drivers and Applications
The restore processing menu appears once you choose one of the options. The factory default option will uninstall the entire software and application.
There are different methods for Windows 7/8/8.1 or 10, but these are the basic procedures for Acer laptops. You can download it in “iso format” on a usb and insert it into your laptop if you don’t have any recovery disks.